Mesa Bee Removal
You don’t have to be a biologist to understand the importance of a healthy bee population. As avid pollinators, our planet wouldn’t be what it is today without bees flying back and forth, spreading pollination, and continuing the natural life cycle of nature. With that being said, you still don’t want bees to cuddle up to our home and if you live in Mesa, there are quite a few species to be aware of!
Today, we are going to outline a few of the most common bees in Mesa, potential signs of their presence, and how you can best tackle the issue without breaking a sweat.
Common Bees of Mesa
While your first thoughts of Mesa may not reside on the types of bees therein, rest assured that the city claims home to many varieties! Determining which bees you may be cozying up to can go a long way toward protecting your home as well as your health.
Let’s briefly highlight a few of the most common bees found in Mesa and the surrounding areas. Remember, you are just a phone call away from support should any of these signs prove worrisome!
- Bumble Bees – Hairy critters with bodies up to an inch in length, bumblebees are most notable due to their black, orange, yellow, and white bands. Social and pollinating, bumblebees can live below your floorboards or beneath the surface of the earth.
- Honey Bees – Roughly 3/4s of an inch in length, Honey bees call Arizona their home year-round. Honey bees feature brownish-gold hair with black stripes up and down their abdomen. Social creatures, honey bees aren’t aggressive unless present in the Africanized Honey Bee variety.
- Carpenter Bees – Featuring a shiny and black abdomen, carpenter bees are often confused for bumblebees. Carpenter bees are able to chew through wood, though they aren’t very interested in being aggressive towards humans. Carpenter bees can eat through wooden structures.
Signs You Need A Professional Bee Removal Expert
Finding bees on or near your Mesa property can be a less than desirable outcome. From swarming bumblebees to stinging Africanized honey bees, you don’t want these critters to get too comfortable near your home. Before picking up the phone to call on the bee removal experts at Buzz Tech, keep an eye out for any of the following signs or symptoms of an infestation near your home.
- Prevalence of Bees – You don’t have to be a professional inspector to understand that a preponderance of bees may insinuate an infestation. If you find bees coming and going around your property, in your yard, or near your home, you probably have at least one infestation nearby. Bees are active and social creatures, so be quick to identify this telltale sign before the problem gets out of hand.
- You’ve Found a Nest – Beehives can range in size dramatically. Some nests are small enough to fit behind a stretch of wood, while others can take up entire walls inside of your home. Most bees are relatively non-confrontational until their nest is disturbed, in those cases, becoming quite violent. Don’t mess around with bees if you don’t want to cause a reaction. Bee stings can become deadly and these creatures are best handled by professionals.
- Dark Spots – If you notice dark patches on your walls or above your head in the ceiling, you might be looking at a very real signifier of an infestation. These dark spots could signify a nest with its honeycombs ready to seep through your walls. Put plainly, if you notice dark spots and have been aware of excess bees in the area, call a technician as soon as you can.
Mesa, Arizona Services Offered
Buzz Tech Pest Control specializes in the safe and efficient removal of bees and their hives. With more than 30 years of combined experience among its staff, Buzz Tech Pest Control has already removed more than 5,000 hives from locations throughout Mesa and the surrounding areas. With fast and friendly service guided by skilled technicians, Mesa residents never have to wait long to have their infestation problems handled.
Customers of Buzz Tech Pest Control get to enjoy:
- Guaranteed Service Within 90 Minutes
- Licensed and Insured Work
- 24/7 Emergency Service Hours
- Bee Removal + Beehive Removal
- Honeycomb Removal
- Preventative Solutions
Buzz Tech Pest Control features a team of highly specialized technicians with experience of handling every type of bee, including Africanized Bees. Individuals looking to handle these potentially dangerous situations can receive and enjoy same-day service with nothing more than a phone call.
Call Buzz Tech Pest Control today at 623-826-8200.