Peoria Bee Removal
While bees are some of the most important creatures on our planet, they don’t always make the best of neighbors. Vital to pollination and integral to the overall health and vitality of our natural world, dealing with bees in and around your home can be a difficult and precarious task. We want to keep these bumbling insects away from our homes for health and safety reasons, but we want to do so while minimizing our impact on the health of the insects.
For residents of Peoria and the surrounding areas, it might make life easier to keep the best Peoria bee removal team on call for all of your pest control needs.
Let’s explore the world of bees, their presence in Peoria, and how the team at Buzz Tech Pest Control can help you during your time of need.
Common Bees of Peoria
Bees are an integral aspect of our ecosystem in that they provide pollination for more than three-quarters of flowering plants. What does this mean in a practical sense? Every third bite of food the average person takes is the result of pollination.
In Peoria, the primary bees to be aware of include the following.
- Mining Bees – With a long black and metallic body, Mining Bees are often identified thanks to their bristling red hairs. Often communal in nature, mining bees flock toward soil systems and sand to find homes for their homes.
- Honey Bee – The Western Honey Bee is the most common species of bee in the state of Arizona. These bees are most easily identified by the orange and yellow rings interrupted by black bands across their hairy thorax. Honey bees are prolific pollinators and should be carefully tended to by a team of expert pest removers. Honey bees can be found in both wet and drylands so long as there is food and water around.
- Carpenter Bee – Otherwise known as the California Carpenter, these bees are found throughout the meadows and forests of Arizona. With a largely black body, the Carpenter Bee is easy to identify and often seen later on in the summer. Carpenter bees are integral to the pollination of plants throughout the woodlands.
- Sonoran Bumble Bee – Similar in the body to other yellow and black bees, Sonoran Bumble Bees are most active in the fall and summer. Nests and Queens can survive up to a year with the hive collecting pollen throughout that period of time.
No matter where you live in or around Peoria, bees and other buzzing pests are a part of life throughout the year. While bees are important pollinators in our ecosystem, they still should be kept away from house and home.
Let’s take a closer look at a few ways you can identify a potential infestation as well as how to address the issue should it manifest.
Signs You Need Bee Removal Services
We know that bees are a vital part of our daily lives, but we also understand that they shouldn’t be in or around our homes. Removing bees without assistance from professionals can create problems for insects and homeowners alike.
Let’s look at a few of the primary signs that you might need professional bee removal services.
- Bees Are Everywhere – Peoria isn’t the only city in Arizona beholden to bees as much of the state is hospitable to many different species. Bees are a common sign throughout the state, no matter the time of year. Whether carpenter bees are busy during the fall or bumble bees are manifesting during the swarming season, you have to be prepared.
- You Notice A Nest – While a single bee buzzing through your yard will not signify an infestation, the presence of a nest absolutely will. Bees are traditionally non-confrontational as long as they are left alone and their nest undisturbed. If you notice a nest on your property, you need to stay away from it before alerting the pros at Buzz Tech Pest Control.
- Dark Spots On Your Walls – Bees are squirmy creatures and they can find their way into your home with relative ease through a window or even a crack in the foundation. If you notice dark spots on your walls or ceilings, you might have bees present. Bees often nest indoors, choosing to live between walls or inside of attics.
Buzz Tech Pest Control: Keep Your Property Free of Bees
Dealing with pests may never be fun, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. Contact the team at Buzz Tech Pest Control today to enjoy 24/7 service throughout Maricopa County.
Bee removal services at Buzz Tech include
- Bee Removal
- Same Day Service
- Preventative Solutions
- Service Within 90 Minutes
- Licensed and Insured
Buzz Tech Pest Control keeps bees away from your home so that you can rest easy no matter the season. Contact the team today to schedule your emergency appointment or evaluation.