Scottsdale Bee Removal
Although bees are arguably some of the most amazing and vital species on the face of the planet, they are also not without their flaws. Indeed, although bees are used to help pollinate things and ensure that our food supply remains intact, they are also quite dangerous and can even cause damage to your home or property. As such, those who have bees on their property must take the time to find experts to remove the bees from their property. This is not only to ensure that no one gets hurt trying to remove the bees, but also to ensure that the bees are protected throughout the process as well. That said, let’s take a look at the signs that you need to hire a professional bee removal company, as well as the services we offer here at Buzz Tech Pest Control in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Signs You Need a Professional Bee Removal Company
If you have bees on your property and believe you may need professional bee removal services in Scottsdale, here is a list of ways to tell you might need to hire a professional:
- Bees are Everywhere: Ideally, we would be able to coexist with all insects on our property peacefully. However, this is often not the case. As it pertains to bees, the more you see, the more you know you may need to hire a professional. So, if you notice that lots of bees are flying around your home or happen to see them swarming around certain areas, this is a tell-tale sign that you need to hire a professional.
- The Nest: On the other hand, if there is a nest present, this is also a significant sign that you may need bee removal services. Many bees, especially Africanized ones, are known for being relatively non-confrontational unless they feel their home is being threatened. In those cases, they can become quite violent. Moreover, you don’t have to be threatening their nest intentionally. Instead, simply getting too close to it can be enough to cause them to attack. Also, be mindful of the fact that not all nests are active ones. So, simply seeing a nest does not mean you are infested. It is not uncommon for bees to set up shop for a short time, only to leave once the space is no longer helpful. Make sure the nest is active before you assume that bees presently infest you.
- Attics and Walls: Additionally, while bees often choose to make their nests outdoors, they may also create havens inside your home. In particular, many bee colonies like building their nests in attics and walls, as these areas provide them with shade and shield them from the elements. So, if you believe you may have a beehive on your property but can’t seem to find it, you might want to carefully check your walls and attic to see if you can find the hive there.
- Dark Spots: Speaking of which, dark spots are a tell-tale sign that your home may be infested with bees. If you see mysterious dark spots on your walls and ceilings, this may be because bees have built a nest in your walls or ceilings. This is because the honey can spill out of the honeycombs and seep through your walls.
Scottsdale, Arizona: Services Offered
If you are searching for bee removal services, here is a list of the services we offer:
- Same Day Service/ Available 24/7
- Bee Rescue/ Honey Bee Removal
- Quick Turn-Around Times/ Within 90 Minutes
- As Necessary, We Will Exterminate Bees that Can’t Be Safely Removed
- Bee Proofing of Your Home
- Wasp and Yellowjacket Removal
- Preventing Bees from Drinking at Water Falls, Swimming Pools, and Other Water Features
- Honeycomb Clean-up and Removal
- Repair and Construction at the Location Removal of the Honeycomb Removal
- Bumble Bee and Carpenter Bee Removal
Searching for Bee Removal Experts in Scottsdale, Arizona?
Overall, if you are looking for premium quality bee removal services, we’re here to help. In fact, we are always on standby and usually show up between 60-90 minutes after contacting us. Rather than trying to go the DIY route or hiring amateurs, our bee experts are trained to rescue and remove them in the most humane way possible. Once we arrive, we take the time to inspect your property. We uncover damage, find the nest, and create a plan to safely and quickly remove the bees from your property. We also take the extra step of removing the honey and all other elements of the hive or nest to prevent them from wanting to return. In other words, we take the time to ensure that the job is done right, to ensure that you don’t need to reach out again in the near future.
Are you ready to get rid of your bees? Contact us today for a quote and more information.
CALL NOW AND WE’LL BE THERE IN UNDER AN HOUR.
Copyright © Buzz Tech Pest Control, 2022